Monday, June 15, 2009

Then The Sky Breaks...

My friends have let me know that I have a problem. Benign though it may be, (in my opinion) I might be addicted to clothes. Ok, we all knew that but my friends on FB probably know it first hand so of course they all laughed at my sad posts about not winning this yummy Vintage Gucci tote on eBay:





I could just see myself at the airport with this bag as my carry-on, wearing all black down to the sunglasses. This is why I normally stay away from eBay. You meet a bag, fall in love with it and it cheats on you and goes home with someone else. So unfaithful.

But never discouraged, I did comb the web for more vintage Gucci. I love the sexy glam clothes from the Tom Ford era, but the bags oh the bags will always be my weakness. The best part of my adventure? I came across some great fashion blogs in the process. Enjoy!


www.debutanteclothing.com


www.lovarevolutionary.blogspot.com


DIY Heaven!
www.revolutionmalibu.blogspot.com



Remind you of anything? :)
www.snazzyfashion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment